1. What Information About Me Is Collected and Stored?
We collect and store information that you enter into this Website or that you provide through our Customer Service department. For example, when you open an account or place an order, we collect and store some or all of the following information that you provide: name, billing address, shipping address, email address, telephone number, credit card number and expiration date. This information is used to provide the products and services that you have ordered or requested, to process and ship orders, to send order and shipping confirmations and to provide customer service. Registration may also be required and Personal Information may also be collected in certain portions of the Website in which you specifically and knowingly provide such information. Examples include but are not limited to the following:
- Contact Us, Help or Feedback. If you complete a general "Contact Us" form on our Website (for example to comment on or ask questions about our merchandise), we may collect your name, e-mail address, mailing address and any information that you provide in the text of your message. If you use any "Contact Us" feature available on our Website, we may collect your name, title, organization, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address and any information that you provide in the text of your message.
- Sign Up for Mailing List. If you sign up for our mailing list, you will be asked to provide your name, gender, postal address and e-mail address.
- E-mailing a Resume. If you e-mail a resume to FanVision, we ask you to provide your resume and to specify the desired position.
- Sending Electronic Postcards, or E-mailing an Item to a Friend. When an online user sends an electronic postcard, including a "Cast A Friend" postcard, or e-mails an item to a friend from the FanVision Website, the designated recipient will receive the sender's name and e-mail address, as well as any information entered into the message by the sender. FanVision does not retain or review the names or e-mail addresses of the sender or recipient, which are provided in an electronic postcard, including a "Cast A Friend" postcard, or E-mail-A-Friend. Likewise, FanVision does not retain or review any information provided in the message content.
- Casting Call. If you choose to send us information for the "Casting Call," we ask that you provide photographs and a video of yourself, as well as your name, size stats and contact information (such as your mailing address and e-mail address).
- Registering with the Online Store. Online visitors are given the opportunity to register with the FanVision online store. Registering with the online store allows visitors to create an address book, make a wish list, and enjoy "quick checkouts" by having FanVision automatically enter their billing address and preferred shipping information. Registering with the online store requires visitors to provide their name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
- Creating and Using an Address Book in the Online Store. Only visitors registered with the FanVision online store may create and use an Address Book, which allows registered users to save in the Address Book they create all of the different names and addresses to whom they frequently send purchases or gifts. When a registered user wants to send a purchase to someone in their Address Book, they simply need to select the desired recipient on the check-out screen.
- Creating and Sending Wish Lists. Only visitors registered with the FanVision online store may create and send a Wish List. If a Wish List is sent at the request of a registered user, their friends and family who receive the Wish List will be able to see the registered user's desired items, as well as make purchases directly off that list. When a registered user finds an item in the online store that they want, they can click "Add to Wish List." The registered user can then request FanVision to forward the registered user's Wish List by providing the e-mail address(es) of the requested recipient(s). FanVision will then send an e-mail to the requested recipient(s), which will include a link to the registered user's Wish List. The e-mail address information of the recipient(s) provided by a registered user in the Wish List feature is not used for any promotional purposes by us or our affiliate companies, nor is such information rented, sold or exchanged with third parties. Recipients of a Wish List, however, will have the opportunity to elect to sign up for email from us and we will then use that email address to send information about our products and promotions.
- Purchasing at the Online Store. If you purchase merchandise through FanVision, we will gather personal information (i.e., name, billing and shipping address information, e-mail address, telephone number and credit card information), as well as information about your purchases on our Website, which we may combine with your store purchase information.
- Partner/Investor E-Mail Alerts. Our Website may offer partners or investors the opportunity to sign up for e-mail alerts, which are messages that are conveniently delivered to your e-mail box whenever certain new company information is posted to this Website. To automatically receive these e-mail alerts, visitors must provide their e-mail address.
Some of this information also may be used to contact you about sales, new products, special offers, and new site features, unless you have opted to not receive promotional communications in connection with this Website.
While not personal information, FanVision gathers certain information that does not identify you individually ("Anonymous Information"). Generally, this information is collected through "traffic data". We collect and store certain other information automatically whenever you interact with this Website. For example, we collect your IP address, service provider, browser information and reference site domain name every time you visit this Website. We also collect information regarding customer traffic patterns and site usage. This information allows us to see which areas of our Website are most visited and helps us improve the quality of your online experience by recognizing and delivering more of the most desired features and services.
We never use or install spyware on your computer, nor do we use spyware to retrieve information from your computer.
FanVision uses a browser feature known as a cookie, which assigns a unique identification to your computer. The cookies are typically stored on your computer's hard drive. Information collected from cookies is used by FanVision to evaluate the effectiveness of our Website, analyze trends and administer the Website. The information collected from cookies allows us to determine such things as which parts of our Website are most visited and difficulties our visitors may experience in accessing our Website. With this knowledge, we can improve the quality of your experience on our Website by recognizing and delivering more of the most desired features and information, as well as by resolving access difficulties.
We also may collect and store information about you that we receive from other sources, to enable us to update and correct the information contained in our database and to provide product recommendations and special offers that we think will interest you and, if you have agreed to receive e-mail from us, send you reminders about shopping opportunities.
2. How We Use Your Information?
- To understand your needs and preferences, and develop, market, sell or provide products and services, and possibly to conduct surveys, research and evaluations;
- To complete your transaction for our products and services or process your return or exchange;
- To manage and develop FanVision's business and operations, administer accounts, collect and process payments;
- To communicate with you and respond to inquiries;
- To detect and protect FanVision and other third parties against error, negligence, fraud, theft and other illegal activities and to audit compliance with policies; and
- To help offer you other products or services that may be of interest.
Customer Service and Feedback
We may use your Personal Information to fulfill orders, provide customer service, track your compliance with the Website's rules and regulations, or for editorial and feedback purposes. In the event we plan to publicly post any of your Personal Information on a Website (as, for instance, a letter), you are provided prior notification of such posting and given the option of preventing such posting.
Use of Anonymous Information
We may use Anonymous Information to help us determine how people use parts of the Website and who its readers are so we can improve our Website and make it more enjoyable for its users. We also may use or share Anonymous Information (or other information, other than Personal Information) in any other manner that we deem appropriate or necessary.
We occasionally have third party agents, subsidiaries, affiliates and partners that perform functions on our behalf, such as marketing, analytics, credit card processing, shipping or stocking orders, providing electronic online investor information, monitoring site activity, serving site content, administering e-mails, drawings, or contests, providing customer service, fraud protection, etc. These entities have access to the Personal Information needed to perform their functions and are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of that Personal Information. They are restricted from using, selling, distributing or altering this data in any way other than to provide the requested services to the Website. Unless you opt-out, however, we may share your name, e-mail address, mailing address and/or purchase information with our affiliated companies for their marketing purposes.
If you send us information for the "Casting Call" (such as your name, size stats, contact information, photographs and video), we may share that information with our modeling agency. The modeling agency will use your information solely to assist us in determining whether we are interested in you being a FanVision model.
NFL Club or University Partners
We may share your Personal Information with an NFL team or University if you use FanVision products or services at one of the team or university's home football games. The Personal Information may need to be shared in order to provide FanVision products and services at the event, to complete transactions or process returns or exchanges, to detect and protect against error, fraud, theft and other illegal activities or to audit compliance with policies. Personal Information may also be shared to assist the team in understanding your needs and preferences and in developing, marketing, selling or providing products and services that may be of interest. NFL teams and universities will not share your Personal Information with unaffiliated third parties without your consent.
FanVision Preferred Partners
We may share non-personal information with our preferred partners and others from time to time. Examples of such non-personal information include the number of users who visited this Web Site during a specific time period or purchased a specific product through this Web Site. This information generally is shared in an aggregated form.
Legally Compelled Disclosures
We may disclose Personal Information to government authorities, and to other third parties when compelled to do so under law (including under a reasonable interpretation of the law), including, without limitation, in response to court orders and subpoenas.
We may also use or disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to applicable law; (b) protect and defend our rights or property, the Website or our users, and (c) act under emergency circumstances to protect the personal safety of us, our affiliates, agents, or the users of the Website or the public.
3. Opt-Out Procedures
Email Addresses and Purchase Information
If you do not wish to receive e-mails from FanVision, please click here to unsubscribe from receiving FanVision e-mails.
Please note, if you request to be removed from our e-mail marketing list, you may still receive e-mail confirmations for any orders placed on FanVision. If you do not wish to receive e-mails from our affiliates please click here to unsubscribe from receiving our affiliates' e-mails.
Postal Addresses and Purchase Information
If you do not wish to receive marketing materials from FanVision via regular postal mail, please click here and tell us to remove you from our postal mailing list. If you would like to make sure that our affiliates do not use your name, postal address and purchase information for their direct marketing purposes, please click here and tell us that you do not want our affiliates to use this information for marketing.
4. Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
We prefer to keep registered users' personal information accurate and up-to-date. To do this, we provide you with the opportunity to update or modify your personal information, including your billing address and preferred shipping information. Just log-on to your account with your user name and password, and you'll see a menu where you can update your information.
Upon your written request, we will inform you of the use and general disclosure of your personal information and we will give you a copy of the information we have retained. There may be a minimal charge for accessing your personal information.
Please send your written request to the mailing address provided under "Questions About Privacy" below. In your written request, please include your name, address and e-mail address so that we may verify whether we retain any personal information about you.
5. Privacy Of Children On Our Website
FanVision is not intentionally directed at or targeted to children under the age of 13, nor do we collect any personal information from anyone who we know to be under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you should use this Website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian and should not submit any personal information to us. Children under the age of 13 should not use our Website without obtaining prior parental consent.
6. Links To or From Another Web Site
8. Contests and Sweepstakes
9. Security Statement
The importance of security for all Personal Information associated with you is of utmost concern to us. We exercise great care in providing secure transmission of your information from your PC to our servers. Personal Information collected by our Website is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. In many instances, such as in the case of credit card numbers and all online purchases, the Personal Information is encrypted before you conduct your transaction. Only those employees who need access to your Personal Information in order to do their jobs are allowed access. Any employee who violates our privacy and/or security policies is subject to disciplinary action, including possible termination and civil and/or criminal prosecution.
To protect the security of your information during transmission, we designed the FanVision.com online store to accept orders only from Web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, for example, versions 4.0 or higher of Internet Explorer. Browsers that do not meet this requirement will be prevented from navigating the online store section of the FanVision Website.
While we try our best to safeguard your Personal Information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
10. Governing Law/Assignment
The FanVision.com website is published in the United States and is intended for users from the United States. U. S. law shall govern in any and all disputes, including privacy or defamation issues or otherwise.
Questions About Privacy